Really good training videos from MIT

While this is general engineering not model engineering I found these very informative - the old hands probably know this all already but they are great for beginners, probably through to intermediate level.

While researching the presenter (Dr Erik Vaaler) I came across some place trying to sell the series for Big $$$$.

regards Tim

Reply to
Tim Nash (aka TMN)

"Tim Nash (aka TMN)" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@p2g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Thanks..!

Reply to
Dirk PG1D

Im sure some one else post these, but hosted on another site in .mov format. But, poking around that site, there is some fantastic stuff. This for example :

Brilliant find, cheers for posting. Although I now fear the loss of several hours of my life :)

AC

Reply to
AC

I was the middle of last year sometime. The link I have is to an archive of all? MIT videos.

have to sift through to find what you want.

Once you visit each individual video from the link in the OP below, you can save the video as flv or wmv - there's a menu box sort of thing on the right which links to the URL I've just given.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute

Were you June or July?