Really good training videos from MIT

While this is general engineering not model engineering I found these very informative - the old hands probably know this all already but
they are great for beginners, probably through to intermediate level.
http://techtv.mit.edu/collections/ehs-videos/videos
While researching the presenter (Dr Erik Vaaler) I came across some place trying to sell the series for Big $$$$.
regards Tim

Thanks..!

Im sure some one else post these, but hosted on another site in .mov format. But, poking around that site, there is some fantastic stuff. This for example : http://techtv.mit.edu/collections/scolton/videos/885-one-way-to-drive-a-stepper-motor
Brilliant find, cheers for posting. Although I now fear the loss of several hours of my life :)
AC
I was the middle of last year sometime. The link I have is to an archive of all? MIT videos. http://www.viddler.com/explore/mittechtv/videos You have to sift through to find what you want.
Once you visit each individual video from the link in the OP below, you can save the video as flv or wmv - there's a menu box sort of thing on the right which links to the URL I've just given.
Richard

Were you June or July?
Richard Shute wrote:

Oh dear, time for Tea.
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:45:25 +0000, Cliff Ray