Bronze prices?

Can anyone point me to some online prices for bearing bronze? I often do (paying) jobs using existing bits of stock, if it's just an
odd piece I'll usually just pick a number out of the air for the price, but if it's getting in to tens of pounds I'd like to know that I'm charging somewhere in the right ball park. There seems to be a dearth of online prices to take as a guide, probably because prices are volatile. I thought RS might be useful but they seem to just keep some rather obscure sizes. What do others do? work on weight?
Thanks Tim

Metalsontheweb.co.uk do prices. Generally they are a bit expensive. but might give you a ball park
Dave
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:48:47 -0800 (PST), dave sanderson

Thanks for that, ball park is all that I'm after so I can be fair to myself as well as the customer.
Tim

colledge engineering have some prices
for phospor bronze and a lot more.........you could set your prices by those prices
http://www.collegeengineering.co.uk/Materials/introphbz.htm
all the best.markj
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 05:59:35 -0800 (PST), mark

Thanks for that, I'd already found their page for cored bronze, which has no prices. I see that the page for solid rounds is priced.
Tim

I quite often use John at Folkestone Engineering, good service and for model engineer quantities his pricing seems pretty good.