RSJ/ I Beam/ Universal Beam Selection

money! I se something neat, or a enameled tag, or a cast emblem, or... :-)

Nice to see that not all of the yards don't have a "Clean floor by Friday" attitude about pounding the scrap through the smelters.

While I'm all for crushed car bodies being flogged through quickly, one never quite knows when one might need a 12 foot flywheel, and you just know you wont get one of those at the hardware shop.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

He said that he hasn't got any of they furrin' Metric size stuff, but he'll have a length of 7" X 4" out for us for the weekend, FOC....

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Peter

You're a star. Between 8 and 10 ft would be great. Much longer and it starts to be awkward in the trusty Volvo...

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Stick some trailer wheels on it & tow it behind?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

That would at least make the traffic on the North Circular part in the manner of the Red Sea

Charles Ping

I asked for 8ft as per your post.

Peter Peter

Prepair Ltd