scraping myford super seven shears

Clotted or Double? Probably too fresh, Leave it around for a month or two in the sun and it hardens nicely

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Hi All,

I was told by Myford about the colours. I was asking for paint for m rebuild. I then asked about the centre paint and apparently the yello inner is standard and the off-white is hardened bed. Perhaps they ar wrong but i dodnt tell him what coulour i had so he had no reason t lie! Cheers Coli

-- colinheat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- colinheath's Profile:

this thread:

colinheath

This sort of should be linked to my question about the Myford spindles but- hey, ho! My ML7 was blancharded locally in Tyne and Wear. OK, it isn't a works finish nor does it tackle the shears but the price has to be right. Again, it isn't so difficult to scrape the shears as it is the front one that gets the clout. Digressing further, on many older Myfords the rear shear- ie No4 was unused. If this is so, the saddle can bear on this for the future. This was one of the Martin Cleeve mods, incidentally. Radford seemed to get lost on this problem.

I also wrote a bit in MEW on an earlier ML7 belonging to a friend.

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Hello. I need to remove 90% of the top of an Antec P182 so I can install a triple radiator with Koolance shroud. I'm familiar with tools, but have never used either a power sheer or nibbler. If I were to buy/rent one, which would be the better tool: a power shear such as a Makita JS1300 18 Ga. Straight Shear or a power nibbler? 'catalytic converter cutters and shears'

m.shane

Oh dear! Another RC group rsole

Reply to
Bob Minchin

...or a refugee from "Non-Sequiters Are Us" maybe?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I think chocolate is the solution to your problem. Spread plenty of it on, perhaps also sprinkling some angel dust over the edges, and then dance widdershins around it seven times chanting the Black Mass.

Cliff Coggin.

Reply to
Cliff Coggin