Senile decay striks - again!

In this particular case, probably The Amateur's Lathe by Lawrence H. Sparey.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

An earlier post suggesting "to baste" I thought quite excellent - "just off to baste some EN8 love"

I'll try it later tonight and let you know how it works out :-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve W

Or as my new wife said to my mother "no he didn't tell me he should wear a boiler suit"

Reply to
Steve W