Service Manual. Ruston Fuel Injection Equipment

Amongst odds and ends that I have no use for is the above service manual. It is very comprehensive and in pristine condition. I cannot see any date but I suspect that it is post-war. The published price of 30 shillings makes it date before metric money. Is anyone interested?

Donald, Isle of South Uist

Reply to
Donald