Setting up a workshop?

This has to be the bargain of the century for someone...Ebay item

270119774931 (Sorry I haven't worked out how to do a link yet.) (Was at 1p when I spotted it half an houtr ago - all of =A311 now)
Reply to
wrigglymonkey
270119774931 (Sorry I haven't worked out how to do a link yet.) (Was at 1p when I spotted it half an houtr ago - all of £11 now)

First rule of getting an eBay bargain is "keep it to yourself" !!! ( assuming you wanted it, of course) I've scrapped better stuff. More trouble than its worth. Ok for the odd spare part maybe. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

not enough for a new roof for his garage.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

With some reservations about the usability of the equipment, I would agree, but it will probably go a bit higher yet.

I got a very nice Ward 2A and Elliott Progress 3A pillar drill for £100 a few years ago, both in much better nick but it does show what can come up.

Transport would be the big problem for most private buyers.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

No it wasn't.

Mark Rand RTFM