source for very small spur gears

I'm trying to find a source of small spur gears:
Module 0.25 and Module 0.5, teeth counts from around 12 to 40. (yes, they
are small!). Worm and wheel sets in 0.25 would be useful too.
I only need a small quantity of any individual size, so a maker who normally sells them by the ten-thousand isn't much help.
UK/EU supply desirable, though don't really care where - they can come airmail.
Any clues ? I've tried quite a few hours of Googling and come up with nothing useful.
Have you tried the usual sources such as www.hpc-gears.co.uk
They start at 0.25 module in Brass, Steel, Delrin etc
Ian Phillips

normally

No, I hadn't met them before. Thanks. I'll fill in an enquiry form - they can tell me to "jump in the river" if my enquiry is too small for their interest.
Their website suggests they can do the spur gears, but the worm/wheel sets only go down to 0.4.

HPC seem to have a pretty relaxed attitude to small orders - they take credit cards over the 'phone for immediate dispatch of stock items.
Regards, Tony

Engine pages for preservation info: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel
NC wrote:

Try here for your spur gears, according to my cat they go as small as .15 mod, however worm wheel sets go only down to .5 mod, but my cat may be out of date. Worth an inquiry..
http://www.sdp-si.com /
HTH Tom
NC wrote:

Try http://www.reliance.co.uk /
My catalogue shows pinions from 0.2 to 0.5 module but only worms between 0.4 and 0.5mod.
hth
Bob
--
To Reply directly to my mailbox, change myisp to ntlworld

Davall stock gears are high volume suppliers, but they stock SDP/SI drive components.
the SDP/SI handbook of metric drive components lists most of what you want.
Davall, Tel 01707283131.
it might be worth looking at http://www.sdp-si.com
The handbook as well as being a product catalogue is a really good source of information on gears. -- Jonathan
Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.
To reply remove AT

normally
Davall have a web site. www.davall.co.uk They are located in Welham Green, near Hatfield
Regards Henry -- Remove the 'bait' from the 'trap' to catch the Dragon Leave the trap.

Thanks Henry, and everyone else who replied to the thread.
I'd found Davall before (they don't list what I want as standard, but could make it), but some of the other leads are new and I'll chase them up.
- Nigel