Brass thread taps & dies

I've been looking for 7/32 26 tpi taps and dies. Google searches haven't
helped. Tracy Tools have just discontinued them. They suggested M5.5 x 1.
Bloody metrification.
Reply to
Tim Christian
Tried these? If not listed they can often obtain what you require.
Lionel
Reply to
Lionel
Try tap and dia company London

Sue
Seconded. They made me some 1/4 UNEF taps for me a few years back very reasonably when they did not have them in stock.
Bob
Reply to
Bob Minchin
Blackgates stock brass thread dies, English made, reasonable price and quality.
Reply to
Martin L
Thanks guys - I knew you would!
Reply to