Brass thread taps & dies

I've been looking for 7/32 26 tpi taps and dies. Google searches haven't helped. Tracy Tools have just discontinued them. They suggested M5.5 x 1.
Bloody metrification.
http://www.uni-thread.com/tdcycle.html
Tried these? If not listed they can often obtain what you require.
Lionel

Try tap and dia company London
http://www.tapdie.com/html/faqs.html

1.
Sue wrote:

Seconded. They made me some 1/4 UNEF taps for me a few years back very reasonably when they did not have them in stock.
Bob
--
To Reply directly to my mailbox, change myisp to ntlworld

Blackgates stock brass thread dies, English made, reasonable price and quality.

Thanks guys - I knew you would!