Spinning rest for a Boxford ?

Hi,
I am idly toying with the idea of making some aluminium spinners for model aeroplanes (up to a couple or 3 inches in diameter and similar length) and
wondered if anyone here had ever seen or heard of a spinning erst suitable for a Boxford or similar lathe ? Pointers to a set of drawings (or an eBay item) would be ideal but I guess that's a bit hopeful...
Thanks,
--
Boo