Spinning rest for a Boxford ?

I am idly toying with the idea of making some aluminium spinners for model aeroplanes (up to a couple or 3 inches in diameter and similar length) and
wondered if anyone here had ever seen or heard of a spinning erst suitable for a Boxford or similar lathe ? Pointers to a set of drawings (or an eBay item) would be ideal but I guess that's a bit hopeful...

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.