Stainless steel fixing source

A pal has pointed out this supplier of SS fixings They are prepared to offer small quantities. They are just starting out but increasing their range of stock. Ususal disclaimer- no commercial contact etc I'm posting this simply as I've seen requests on this NG for small quantities in the past They might not be the cheapest around but they may be able to help someone.

regards

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin