Stainless Steel offcut

Just been fabricating a stainless steel set of brackets .. and used an old piece of stainless sheet (3.23mm thick ) presumably imperial plate.
Anybody know of somewhere that sell off cuts of Stainless .... I only need one piece to finish a strap ... 30 x 3 x 600
I tried fleabay .. and the only seller wants a very high price. Just tried a local fabrication shop, only pieces of stainless they has was some very thin sheet
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:46:03 +0100, "Rick Hughes"

Price could be worse:- <http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAINLESS-STEEL-FLAT-BAR-30mm-x-3mm-x-1000mm-GRADE-304-/390122428099
Mark Rand RTFM