stencil cutting

Hey Chaps,

Anybody here offer a stencil cutting service or know where I can purchase a decent stencil cutter? (it's for lettering on box crates for militaria mostly) the one I'm after is the oiled card cutter or stencils?

cheers D

Reply to
Dalton

Dalton,

I have a 'Marsh' stencil cutter that auto-spaces and copes with multiple lines - full alpha-numeric with characters about 8mm high if that's any use to you?

(Does waxed paper and mylar and I believe you can buy other sized fonts for it but I bet they cost an arm and a leg )

Regards,

Andrew Mawson

(De-spam the return address if emailing)

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Heya Andrew,

Sounds very much like what I'm after,in fact after checking the letting I have to do it sounds perfect :) are you considering selling the unit or will you undertake stencils? I've just bought a laser engraver but for the size of lettering I need it's a bit overkill (not to mention exzpensive)

Would it be ok to drop you a direct line by email?

cheers D

Reply to
Dalton

Dalton,

Yes no problem, I've sent you an eMail

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

What is wrong with scalpel - 6" steel rule -pencil etc.?

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

Time :)

or rather the lack of it :)

Have mailed Andrew and will call this afternoon :)

cheers Dalt

Reply to
Dalton