stencil cutting

Hey Chaps,
Anybody here offer a stencil cutting service or know where I can
purchase a decent stencil cutter? (it's for lettering on box crates for
militaria mostly) the one I'm after is the oiled card cutter or stencils?
cheers D
Reply to
Dalton
Dalton,
I have a 'Marsh' stencil cutter that auto-spaces and copes with multiple lines - full alpha-numeric with characters about 8mm high if that's any use to you?
(Does waxed paper and mylar and I believe you can buy other sized fonts for it but I bet they cost an arm and a leg )
Regards,
Andrew Mawson
(De-spam the return address if emailing)
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Heya Andrew,
Sounds very much like what I'm after,in fact after checking the letting I have to do it sounds perfect :) are you considering selling the unit or will you undertake stencils? I've just bought a laser engraver but for the size of lettering I need it's a bit overkill (not to mention exzpensive)
Would it be ok to drop you a direct line by email?
cheers D
Reply to
Dalton
Dalton,
Yes no problem, I've sent you an eMail
Andrew Mawson
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
What is wrong with scalpel - 6" steel rule -pencil etc.?
Reply to
Neil Ellwood
Time :)
or rather the lack of it :)
Have mailed Andrew and will call this afternoon :)
cheers Dalt
Reply to
Dalton