Thursday!

In another posting I said that ' it ' would be Thursday. Indeed, I was delighted to receive as a gift, another project from 'Deepest Dorset' and Chris Edwards.

My sincerest thanks and as promised, I have divided Chris's original purchase price between two of our favourite charities. After all, it was a Headstock Dividing Attachment kit.

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674