Thursday!

In another posting I said that ' it ' would be Thursday. Indeed, I was delighted to receive as a gift, another project from
'Deepest Dorset' and Chris Edwards.
My sincerest thanks and as promised, I have divided Chris's original purchase price between two of our favourite charities. After all, it was a Headstock Dividing Attachment kit.
Norman