TORX/T-Star screws for WOOD

but 2 X 20 mm steel - not brass !

Do you know where I can get hold of 500 peaces for a reasenable price ?

TORX/T-Star would be best, but PoziDrive is acceptable, (Sorry, I don't know the english term for this slice on tpo of the head of the screw)

Best regards KSor Denmark

Reply to
KS

KS but 2 X 20 mm steel - not brass !

UK Screws mainly use the imperial measurement system linked to head diameter and length.

No 4 x 3/4" will have a head about 4.5 mm in diameter and overall length of 19mm

Pozidrive head -

any good? £1.14 per £200

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I think it will be difficult to get 20mm length with only 2mm diameter.

I have some No2. steel slotted woodscrews that are just over 2mm diameter although it is a bit difficult to measure as they are tapered. Screwsline have half inch (12.7mm) no 2 screws for £0.82 per 200 if that helps.

Roger Woollett

Reply to
Roger Woollett