TORX/T-Star screws for WOOD

but 2 X 20 mm steel - not brass !
Do you know where I can get hold of 500 peaces for a reasenable price ?
TORX/T-Star would be best, but PoziDrive is acceptable,
(Sorry, I don't know the english term for this slice on tpo of the head of the screw)
Best regards KSor Denmark
KS <keld. wrote:

UK Screws mainly use the imperial measurement system linked to head diameter and length.
No 4 x 3/4" will have a head about 4.5 mm in diameter and overall length of 19mm
Pozidrive head - http://tinyurl.com/yb5jkph any good? 1.14 per 200
Bob
I think it will be difficult to get 20mm length with only 2mm diameter.
I have some No2. steel slotted woodscrews that are just over 2mm diameter although it is a bit difficult to measure as they are tapered. Screwsline have half inch (12.7mm) no 2 screws for 0.82 per 200 if that helps.
http://www.screwsline.co.uk/steel_slotted_wood_screws_csk.php
Roger Woollett