Which fluorescent for workshop?

Hmmm - ebay 170103790761 or 22012243473

If you can fit them betwen rafters the imnimun height might be smaller ...

BTW, been there with the "less worried about how much things cost now" bit. 'Luck.

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the heads up. First one found on ebay, but not second.

Have fitted lengths of 2" EPS left over from insulating the walls, but there is still space if bits of wood squeezed in to screw fittings to.

Ah yes, certain happenings in life certainly make one wake up to realities of life. It's just too blasted short!

Thanks, and you to. Cheers GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
GeoffH

What is this 'walls' you speak of?

Some of us don't have walls, we just have racks of stuff.... Painting my spanner rack and spanners white would be illuminating but possibly counter-productive in the long run?

:-)

Zed

Reply to
zedbert

On or around Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:54:52 +0100, GeoffH enlightened us thusly:

Try BLT:

I've got 3 twin-tube 4ft ones in the workshop, and a single old 5ft over the bench. The lathe has a small lamp on it for illuminating the workpiece, with a refelctor blub in it.

The fat tubes give more light, BTW, then the new-fangled skinny ones. T12 rather than T8, I think.

Reply to
Austin Shackles