Woodruff Keys

I need a small number of imperial woodruff keys - does anyone know of
an online supplier of small quantities?
Thanks
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Charles,I normally part them off the end of a round bar and saw them across. regards,Mark.
Reply to
mark
Hi Charles,
Have you looked at
they have keys in packs of 10 or 5 for the larger sizes.
HTH
Bob
Charles Ping wrote in message ...
Reply to
Bob Minchin
Doh!
Why didn't I think of that!
ta
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
That is the way I always do them also - it is the easiest (I have also cut acrross the end of the bar and then parted off although is is not as easy.
Reply to
Neil Ellwood