word help please

I'm looking for those clamps used for temporary joining of sheet metal before welding. They are inserted from one side with a tool, and clamp
two sheets together. They come in different sizes, colour-coded.
Used by aircraft home builders and sometimes by car body repairmen.
But I can't remember what they are called ..
thanks
-- Peter Fairbrother
On 14/12/2015 23:03, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

The magic word is ...... Cleco
On 15/12/15 08:37, no snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

yes!!
Many thanks.