XY table articles in MEW

Does anyone have MEW 27 and 33 and be willing to scan or photocopy the pages by Stuart on Computer controlled XY table in issue 27 and XY Table update in issue 33.

All reasonable costs will be met or simply undying gratitude if preferred!

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I volunteer - need your address to send photocopies.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Ball

Thanks for the offer Doug. I've sent my address direct to your mail box

Cheers

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin