Yet more cheap calipers

Netto, Monday the 12th of March 7.99
This may be handy... On Sunday I hears a loud clattering noise while manufacturing swarf in the shed. I looked around but couldn't work out what
had made the noise. Half an hour later I reached for the digital caliper. It wasn't there and I haven't found it yet. Luckily, When I got it (from Lidl) I got a spare. But until I find the first one, I don't have a spare.
Mark Rand RTFM