Latest threads in ⚙ Model Engineering in the UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

motor brake lathe
the motor on my lathe has a 'bit' sticking out of the end that isn't the business end, i take it that it is a brake. their is wiring going to the contactors, but the original contactors are not wired...

Ot Peter Forbes
Apologies did you get my reply to your email the other day?Seems outgoing mail is going astray sometimes. Regards,Mark.
2
2

Things not to do with a Bridgeport head?
OK. I've now got my hands on a bare Bridgeport J-head. It looks pretty cheap and cheerful and it's clearly 'seen a bit of action' in its time, but there don't appear to be any major horrors as per the...
10
10