Colour change ?

I pick up one bag of plastic component which make of POM material on my table during office cleaning, what surprise me was the component in side the PE bag, facing top was normal nat colour which expose to the office FL lighting, but facing down it turn yellow colour, the pom material was duracon brand & ws-03 .Can any person can explain this phenomenon. Thanks !

Reply to
plastis man