Is polyethylene poymerisation possible with metallocene catalyst at low pressure ?

I wonder if polymerisation of ethylene is possible at low pressure when you use metallocene catalysts? Can somebody give me some hints or websites where I can look.

Thank you

Reply to
Johan Goris

Search Google using terms like "ethylene pressure metallocene", and your question will be answered.

Ernie

Reply to
Ernie

Only LDPE is polymerized at high pressure in a free radical process. HPDE and LLDPE made from either conventional Zeiglar-Natta or metallocene catalysts are polymerized at ambient or very slight pressure.

Larry Effler

Reply to
Larry Effler