Does anyone know what is Heat Transfer(label)?

What kind of polymer used for made heat transfer?

Reply to
ponevil

Most of the formulation are proprietary and/or patented. A patent search would be very productive, although "thermal transfer" might be better to search under than "heat transfer".

I would imagine they are pigmented waxes and resins in order to provide water resistance.

John Aspen Research -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek