Heat Resistant Plastic

I am looking for a plasitic which can withstand temperatures of 300 -

350 Degrees Centigrade. The plastic doesn't have to be see through it just has to be able to package asphalt. If anyone knows any suppliers which supply heat resistant raw materials internationally I would be very greatful.

Thanks

Reply to
Comp Guy

The only polymer which can be used at >300°C, would be Polyimide(PI). Yo may contact RTP

LNP
for more information.

Good Luck

Steven