Hunting for new polymers in outer space ....

I think the universe itself created some interesting polymers, so we should fly to Mars, Jupiter, Saturn , Uranus and Neptune to check for them before they decompose.

Reply to
Hans-Marc Olsen

Holst never found anything polyphonic or polytonic to write about in his suite, so I doubt that nearly 100 years later there would be any new poly________ discoveries (except for recordings on the Polyphonic label, but I don't think that that's what you are interested in).

John, who now has that incessant 5/4 time rhythm stuck in his head for the rest of the time.

Reply to
John Spevacek