plastics glossary

Hi,

Could anyone be so kind and refer me to a good, comprehensive source of technical terminology, including professional jargon, which is used specifically in the plastics industry? Actually I am looking for a source with at least 2,000 terms. I would very much appreciate any info or suggestions sent to info(at)textpartner.com.

Thank you very much.

Marek

Reply to
TextPartner

has some good info, including terms, etc.

Reply to
L Alpert

Hi,

Many thanks :). Marek

Reply to
TextPartner

No problem. A lot of info at the site, free to join.

Reply to
L Alpert