Liquid Crystal Polymers

I am looking for a source/sources for purchasing some liquid crystal
polymers. I have an old 1984 Corvette that the display has died. It
consist of 3 seperate displays that are two pieces of glass etched with
condictive patterns and sandwiched together with a small cavity that is/was
filled with liquid crystals. I would like to find some replacement for that
but would really like to use some of the newer 'sheet' form of liquid
crystal polymer. Either way, I have been unable to locate any
sources/specifications for the above. Can anyone in this group point me in
the right direction and/or give me some technical info that will help me in
my quest?
Thanks
cj
Reply to
C.J. Luke
Liquid crystals are used but they are not polymers. You need to find someone that makes the whole unit or subunit. Frank
Reply to
Frank Logullo

Site Timeline