Polimerization projec

Hello:
We are a group of students who are doing the project of Chemical
Engineering this year. The project is about Reactor of Polimerization (The
polymer is urea-formaldehyde). Well I need to know about kinetics, synthesis
in continuos, equilibrium,.... If someone know anything or places where
there are this information, please send me it.
Thank to all and we apologize for the inconvenience caused
Oscar.
Reply to
oscar

Site Timeline