FRACK!

FRACK!!!
FRACK! FRACK! FRACK!
Mother fracking fracking frack!!!
We have cancelled your order for the XXXXX XXX (000000000) because we
are no longer able to fulfill it due to supply chain disruptions. We
expect the supply of this item will continue to be disrupted and
delivery is uncertain. I apologize for the inconvenience.
This was McMaster Carr who is almost never out of anything.
I had just snapped a drill bit off in an almost finished mold when I got
this notice. FRACK!
Fortunately MSC had puh-lenty... at almost twice the price. On the flip
side MSC did send it UPS next day for free.
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Site Timeline