Mother of all Search Engines

I've played with it a bit and really like the lower noise to signal ratio... Way mo betta than Google!

the Mother of all Search engines....

cavelamb himself

--Never heard of you so will give it a miss. For an interesting ride try blackle.com the energy-saving website, heh.

Reply to
steamer

You can also try my "search without spammers" custom google search, which is a google search with 60+ most prolific web spammers removed (globalspec, china-ic, santaclaracomponents, bizrate etc). Really cuts down on junk when searching for part numbers and such.

It is at the bottom of

There is also a link to integrate it with a web browser, so that "Search without spammers" is displayed in the search bar as a choice besides Google, MSN, amazon or whatever else you have configured.

You need to have javascript enabled to pick this up.

Ignoramus25760

That's good, Ed.. and I've been doing the same with black backgrounds on my PC monitors for years. There hasn't been any detrimental effect on CRT models, and I can't see any affect on the wide LCD units I've been using for about 10 months.

WB ......... metalworking projects

Wild_Bill