living anionic polymerisation question

I'd like to do some lab tests making SBS (blockcopolymer styrene - butadiene - styrene). But I'd like to incorporate also some acrylics in it. Is this possible? Or what can be the difficulties? I will start with butyllithium and so on...

Reply to
Johan Goris

Acrylate block copolymers are the holy grail. There has been a tremendous amount of work done over the years Teyssie at Liege has led the way with a whole pack nipping at his heels.

Remember, 6 months in the lab will save you an afternoon in the library.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek