Looking for a simple stretching device used in stress relaxation test

as subject

I'm looking for that device. Have someone know this kind of device and where can I find it? not as big as Instron the clamping force ranged 0~150N is enough I just wanna make a constant strain and light can pass through it.

I do appreciate your help,

Reply to
Tsui-Hsun Lin

Try "Lloyd", "Testometric" or even "Zwick" (out the top of my head)

Reply to
Erez Volach