Radiation Shielding

Hi everybody

I am studying about radiation shielding polymers and like all you know new demron fabrics are intended for adiation shielding. The thing what I ask you is that is there anybody who know material structure of demron radiation shielding fabrics. I think this information is proprietary but perhaps some people from you could say anything about this topic.

Reply to
Ibrahim Mutlay