Research concerning injection moulding companies who fabricate TPE products

I am doing a research concerning companies who make TPE products by
injection moulding. And I am looking for links or names of companies
to enlarge my database. I would very appriciate if somebody could give
me information concerning this topic
Reply to
antonio
Worldwide? What lanugage? That'll be a huge database, since lots of injection moulders have moulded or are able to mould TPEs ...
Google for: TPE molder(s) TPE moulder(s) TPE molding(s) TPE moulding(s)
and you'll be surprised how many there are ...
schrieb im Newsbeitrag = news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Reply to
Rolf Wissmann

Site Timeline