resorcinol formaldehyde resin

Hi all, I try to imitate physical properties such as good adhesion of resorcinol formaldehyde resin to polyester textiles? Is there any resin that you know adhere like RF to polyester? It should be water-based, though. Tough for me:)

Thank you.

Reply to
vangogh

Polyester fiber adhesion to rubber is improved with epoxy coatings. Polyfunctional aziridines also work. Aqueous emulsions would do. Consider the coupling agent route.

Reply to
Frank

"Frank" (if that is even your real name) that answer is not only completely full of shit ,but is downright dangerous. Do you think the OP wants to generate cyanide gas? I have been watching you for a long time now, "Frank", and I think you are probably in the same group of irresponsible chemists as for instance Edna Flan with her completely irrational "no-gluten" formulae. What gets into people like you, is it some kind of devil?

Reply to
Zapanaz

What's your problem? Bet you don't even know what I'm talking about.

Reply to
Frank

J@e C@sby AKA 'The Chemist'

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

Well?

What you 'spect from a perennial douche?

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

Don't be speaking ill of Edna Flan.

Reply to
Ed LaBonte

I k filed him but got curious and looked in google. See he is some kind of nut job.

Too bad there is not much activity in sci.polymers.

Reply to
Frank

sci.acrylic

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

Reading Usenet IS HAZARDOUS YOU TO HEALTH!

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

thank you for your valuable contribution to this discussion.

Reply to
Zapanaz

:

s Brew"- Hide quoted text -

My point is that you are technically ignorant. Prove otherwise.

Reply to
Frank

Yeah, I see, pull "authority" on me. Don't address my argument, just attack me personally.

Reply to
Zapanaz

ote:

Not personal. Either give your chemical credentials or a cogent chemical argument if you can. Same response as above will be ignored.

Reply to
Frank

With a small modification, the suggestions you gave will produce a cloud of cyanide gas which would probably be fatal. I'm not going to give that slight modification here, for obvious reasons, but it would be something a person could very easily do on accident.

As I'm sure you already realize.

Reply to
Zapanaz

ote: