resorcinol formaldehyde resin

Hi all, I try to imitate physical properties such as good adhesion of resorcinol formaldehyde resin to polyester textiles?
Is there any resin that you know adhere like RF to polyester? It should be water-based, though. Tough for me:)
Thank you.
On 9/29/2010 4:06 PM, vangogh wrote:

Polyester fiber adhesion to rubber is improved with epoxy coatings. Polyfunctional aziridines also work. Aqueous emulsions would do. Consider the coupling agent route.

"Frank" (if that is even your real name) that answer is not only completely full of shit ,but is downright dangerous. Do you think the OP wants to generate cyanide gas? I have been watching you for a long time now, "Frank", and I think you are probably in the same group of irresponsible chemists as for instance Edna Flan with her completely irrational "no-gluten" formulae. What gets into people like you, is it some kind of devil?
On 10/31/2010 6:02 PM, Zapanaz wrote:

What's your problem? Bet you don't even know what I'm talking about.
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:17:11 -0400, Frank

Well?
What you 'spect from a perennial douche?

I k filed him but got curious and looked in google. See he is some kind of nut job.
Too bad there is not much activity in sci.polymers.
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:37:15 -0700 (PDT), Frank

sci.acrylic
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:28:16 -0700, Zapanaz

Reading Usenet IS HAZARDOUS YOU TO HEALTH!

thank you for your valuable contribution to this discussion.
On Oct 31, 10:28pm, Zapanaz <http://joecosby.com/code /

My point is that you are technically ignorant. Prove otherwise.

Yeah, I see, pull "authority" on me. Don't address my argument, just attack me personally.

Not personal. Either give your chemical credentials or a cogent chemical argument if you can. Same response as above will be ignored.

With a small modification, the suggestions you gave will produce a cloud of cyanide gas which would probably be fatal. I'm not going to give that slight modification here, for obvious reasons, but it would be something a person could very easily do on accident.
As I'm sure you already realize.

As I figured, you're clueless. Bye.

Don't go, I was going to make espresso!
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:02:17 -0700 (PDT), Zapanaz

J@e C@sby AKA 'The Chemist'

Don't be speaking ill of Edna Flan.