surface modification by corona

Hello

I already have post a message about corona treatment (on pmma, pe, pc) but now I m looking for information about:

1/ Chemistry modification of the surface during treatment (I just have few knowledge on chemistry). 2/ I would understand how particles or electrons oxidate the layer and how the polarity increases .

My english is not very well and it is difficult for me to find information.

I'm looking forward to receive the information or web site link's. Thanks.

Sebastien GUIILIER

Reply to
sebastien