Teflon AF

Is Teflon AF film available anywhere as an off-the-shelf product?

Reply to
ratman

You could go the "research license" route to get some:

is one strange license. Not the part about avoiding all contact with human beings, but the overriding part about getting a license in the first place. Why call in the lawyers so early? It's not like lawyers are conducive to business. Seriously, how many lawyers run Fortune 500 companies compared to other disciplines like MBA's, engineers, sales/marketing, accountants,...?

Or you could contact these guys:

as they sell products made from Teflon AF.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

No kidding! RandomT won't talk to me until they get permission from Dupont. Probably I won't need a licence because my project doesn't seem t touch any of Dupont's patents, but nothing can happen until Dupont decides.

Reply to
ratman

Has anyone heard of "hydrophilic PFA"? I assume it's just porous PFA membrane.

Reply to
ratman

Reply to
Rolf Wissmann