Water Absorption ISO 2896 test for flexible moulded foams

Hello All,

Can anyone describe to me the step by step procedure for conducting ISO 2896 water absorption test for flexible moulded foams. Also please mention names of instrument required for this type of test.

Regards Rehan

Reply to
Rehan

Thanks Al,

I read your reply to my posted message and understand that my stated tests applys to rigid foams only, however can you please let me know what is the ISO test code for flexible foams?

Please state the ISO test code and a step by step procedure for conducting such test test for flexible moulded. foams.

Regards Rehan

Reply to
Rehan