Latest threads in ⚗ Polymers Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Motorhome for sale, Goteborg, Sweden
Mercedes Adriatik S665sp Motorhome 2005 Mercedes 316 cdi, 163 hp Mercedes diesel, only 16000 km, 5-speed man, Adriatik 6850 L, four beds, queensbed, separate shower/wc, wood floors, wood interior,...

Impact Modification of PVC
Anybody currently doing research on Impact mdofication of PVC, please contact me for possible collaboration Dr Azman Hassan

Would you please explaining the concept of dn/dc?
Dear all Would you please explaining the concept of dn/dc in polymer? What is the meaning of refractive index increment value (dn/dc)? Thanks a lot
1
1

Please give me a information about longbchain branch(LCB) of PE
Dear All Why will the polymer with LCB induce considerabl vortex flow past contraction? Whereas HDPE melt with a linear chain flows in a regular manner. Would you please explaining this phenomenon?...
1
1

Thin Film Coating Material
Thin Film Coating Material and vacuum coating processes use vacuum technology to create a sub-atmospheric pressure environment and an atomic or molecular condensable vapor source to deposit thin films...

Solvent for crosslinked silicone by NMR analysis ?
Dear all.... For a NMR measurement I need a good solvent for a crosslinked silicone rubber. Any recommendations available ? Thanks....Guenter
2
2

THE WORLD NEEDS COLD FUSION
I remember reading a chemistry book in my youth with an anecdote about the effects of electrolysis using a palladium cathode. The author stated, in a quite serious book not given to flights of fancy,...
1
1

Injection Molding Team Leader (German speaking)
Our client is the U.S. headquarters of a German manufacturer and worldwide leader in its industry. They tasked us to find them an outstanding German/English speaking Injection Molding Engineer/Team...

Help Please - Lubricant for Acrylic?
I would appreciate it if anyone could please share a recommendation for a lubricant for acrylic. I have an item where on piece of acrylic snaps into a channel cut into another piece of acrylic and...
6
6

acetone and styrofoam
Once the Styrofoam has been melted by acetone can it then be expanded just like spray foam if so how can that be done, also what other chemicals can mix with the melted mess to make it thinner? Lucky
2
2

New online magazine for Polymers Industry
( is a new online magazine in English language focused on the italian plastics and rubber industry, its suppliers and customers. The site, International edition of Italian online magazine Polimerica (...

Solar cells using polymerized chlorophyll molecules
Hi, Has anyone constructed solar cells using chains of light-absorbing chlorophyll rings connected in parallel across electrodes? A centimetre long chain would contain about 10,000 chlorophyll rings....

Polymer E-Books Request Here
Polymer Engineers in need of any polymer book. Email me the title and the author name I will send you the download link. I have a huge database of valuable , informative books worth thousands o...

Half-Round Acrylic Rods
Hello, I am trying to find 1.25" half round extruded acrylic rods in 6' lengths. So far, I have only been able to find 1" or less. Does anyone have a suggestion for where I could find something like...

PTFE (electrodes) manufacturing-manger or VP
Dear News group, Please correct me if posting a job ad is considered spam, but, if so I hope this is an interesting enough one to pass the bar :) I am on assignment as an executive recruiter. My...