White powder ?

I have seen, after a perrod of 6 to 7 years, used electrical contactor's plastic casing (I believed made of nylon glass filled ) coated with white powder and glass fibre. I am curious to know what is the cause of this ? Dear members can any person give me some pointer.Thanks

Regards

Reply to
mowhoong

Could be from anywhere, from outside or from inside the plastic part, = depending on the environmental situation during those 6-7 years ...

S> I have seen, after a perrod of 6 to 7 years, used electrical

Reply to
Rolf Wissmann