a book about ProE

Hi to everybody.
I' an undergraduated student in mechanical engineering. Learning ProE
would be very useful for me after having drawn for about 3 years with
Solidedge.Now I'm a beginner and i'm looking for an handbook which helps me
in the approach to this New Cad.I hope you are able to help me.
Kind regards
Edoardo
P.S: a big hug from the hot Italy........ 34°C in Milan!!!
Reply to
edoardo fiorani
: Hi to everybody. : I' an undergraduated student in mechanical engineering. Learning ProE : would be very useful for me after having drawn for about 3 years with : Solidedge.Now I'm a beginner and i'm looking for an handbook which helps me : in the approach to this New Cad.I hope you are able to help me.
Good book by Gary Lamit, who teaches Pro/e and runs the Pro/e program at De Anza College, Cupertino, California (Silicon Valley). It comes with a CD, Wildfire 6-month trial program, parts, tutorials ~ a complete training course.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline