autobuildz

: When I click on setup to install autobuildz....nothing happens???? : You don't even get PTC.Setup to start? The only thing that I heard that would prevent that is the timeout issue 6 months ago. You haven't had this sitting on your hard drive for awhile, meaning to install it, have you? If so, you'll want to go back to ptc.com and download it again. Just out of curiosity, what happens when you put the Pro/e installation disks in the CD drive, does PTC.Setup launch from there?
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
I just meant that autobuildz will not attempt to install....the docs say that the PTC setup menu will come up also and that does not happen....Wildfire and 20001 Pro-E work just fine on my machine
Reply to
Gilbert Pence
: I just meant that autobuildz will not attempt to install....the docs say : that the PTC setup menu will come up also and that does not : happen....Wildfire and 20001 Pro-E work just fine on my machine : The issue I was bringing up was the timeout problem of six months ago. PTC.Setup was one of the modules effected by the timeout. It was disabled on the timeout date and will not run without the patch they were providing for free. Of course, if you went through the patching process, that issue's ruled out. All I can suggest, then, is to download another copy from their website, stick it in its own directory, unzip it and try again.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
The setup must be looking for something that I do not have cause it will not display the install screens no matter what......running windows 2k no less
Reply to
Gilbert Pence

Site Timeline