autobuildz

When I click on setup to install autobuildz....nothing happens????

Reply to
Gilbert Pence

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

I just meant that autobuildz will not attempt to install....the docs say that the PTC setup menu will come up also and that does not happen....Wildfire and 20001 Pro-E work just fine on my machine

Reply to
Gilbert Pence

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Reply to
Gilbert Pence

Just thinking....maybe the setup has to be run from inside the zip file that was downloaded but not saved???

Reply to
Gilbert Pence