Agile or Eigner instead of Intralink any use it?

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has tried or is using Eigner PDM solution
to handle your Proe data instead of Intralink. Eigner was bought out
by Agile
just recently so it may go by that name. Management at my company has
bought this Eigner PDM package and has said it will replace Intralink,
which has been used at my company for the past 5 years.
Thanks,
Tom
Reply to
toshinsky
I've used it at two different places that I've worked at. The old AGILE was not a PDM tool but rather a tool that issued part numbers, kept track of ECO's and so forth. It was used in conjuction with Intralink. Dee
Reply to
Dee Holmes