Backups

I'm a little confused...(What else is new?)

What do you recommend differential or incremental backups? And why.

Thanx

Reply to
1-2-3

We do active project backups every night, one internal, and one offsite . We keep a weeks worth on disk after which the newest overwrites the oldest. It's completely automated.

Inactive or completed projects are archived on DVD and stored in two places.

Mark

Reply to
MM