Stretching a line

Hello,

When stretching a line in the drafting mode, how can I keep it to stay in the X or Y direction and not to "rubber band"?

When drawing the line I don't have problems, I right click the desired angle and it stays there. But not when stretching it.

Thank you.

Reply to
1-2-3

Draw another line where you want to stretch it to, and trim to that.

Reply to
John Wade

I thought I read somewhere that there was an orthogonal mode that could be toggled that would keep a line horizontal or vertical when an end point was dragged. Can't confirm at the moment but I'd look for that.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes