glue a line to a circle

Hello,

Consider the following drawing: a line start at coordinate (0,0) to the tangent of a circle. What I would like is that when I move the circle, the line should stay tangent to that circle but the first point of the line should stay at (0,0).

thanks and best regards, Karel

Reply to
karel.deprez

Why not just redraw the line?

And what if the circle's centre moved to 0,0?

Reply to
strawberry

Redrawing the line is a lot of work.

Reply to
karel.deprez

Command: l LINE From point: 0,0

To point: tan to

That's a lot of work? You have to be joking!

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac