glue a line to a circle

Hello,
Consider the following drawing: a line start at coordinate (0,0) to the tangent of a circle. What I would like is that when I move the circle, the line should stay
tangent to that circle but the first point of the line should stay at (0,0).
thanks and best regards, Karel
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 11, 9:35 am, snipped-for-privacy@skynet.be wrote:

Why not just redraw the line?
And what if the circle's centre moved to 0,0?
Add pictures here
✖

Redrawing the line is a lot of work.
Add pictures here
✖
In article
snipped-for-privacy@skynet.be () wrote:

Command: l LINE From point: 0,0
To point: tan to <pick circle>
That's a lot of work? You have to be joking!
Brian.
Add pictures here
✖