Mouse jerky after using block editor

Hi,
Running AutoCAD 2006 on Win XP. I've found that after I've used the block editor the mouse is then very jerky in model space / paper space. Tried running process explorer side
by side and it seems that processor usage by autocad for just moving the mouse around a drawing (not even scrolling or moving view) is much higher after the block editor has been used.
Only way i've found to solve it is a restart of autocad.
Any idea what's going on?
Mouse is a MS optical wheel mouse, with the standard XP drivers.
Cheers
Jeff
Not sure about this but is your block editor window transparent? If so try turning transparency off.
--
Patrick Hughes

Engineered Design Solutions