config.pro file suggestions

I'm setting up a new seat of Wildfire for the first time and would like to know what some other people are doing for some common configuration settings. We'll be using the software with many different customers and data sets. I'm looking for a generic setting that will get me close for most of our work in product design. Any help is apperciated.

Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@pemstar.com

Reply to
morosis