Dell laptop

Hi,

I need to replace my dell precision m60 which has finally died and thinking of getting the m6400 but am put off by the talk of the power pack being bigger and heavier than a brick. Dell cleverly don't show this on their site, can anyone point me to a pic of this?

thanks

Reply to
kenny

Hi,

I need to replace my dell precision m60 which has finally died and thinking of getting the m6400 but am put off by the talk of the power pack being bigger and heavier than a brick. Dell cleverly don't show this on their site, can anyone point me to a pic of this?

thanks It's got a 17 inch display and weighs almost 4 kilos. Good bet the battery's almost half of that. But if you don't mind the 4 kilos, who cares how much the battery weighs? BTW, it's the same battery pack in a bunch of different models. Thing that would bother me would be the exhorbitant price for something reasonably like a desktop.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes